NueCam’s Thermal and Optical Turret Cameras are equipped with highly sensitive thermal and optical sensors and a graphical processing unit to run the video content analysis (VCA) algorithms developed by NueCam’s deep learning technology.
The sensor’s 160 x 120 resolution is upscaled to 320 x 240 and features adaptive AGC (Automatic Gain Control), 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction), and Image Detail Enhancement. The 4 MP optical sensor provides outstanding color video in very dim environments down to 0.0089 lux, and built-in IR illumination allows black and white optical surveillance in zero-light conditions up to 49 ft (15 m).
This camera series features a strobe light and audio alarm, as well as a fire detection algorithm that can be used for the protection of sensitive areas.
- 160 x 120 Thermal Resolution (Upscaled to 320 x 240)
- Vanadium Oxide Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- NETD <40 mK
- 3.1 mm Thermal Lens
- 3D DNR, Image Detail Enhancement
- Fire Detection Algorithm
- Bi-Spectrum Image Fusion
- Reliable Temperature Exception Alarm Function
- Strobe Light and Voice Alarm
- Temperature Range: -4° to 302° F (-20° to 150° C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±14° F (±8° C)
- 15 Pseudo Color Palettes Available
- IP66 Protection
- PoE (802.3af), 12 VDC, Maximum 6 W
Thermal and Optical Network Turret Dome Camera (3.1 mm Fixed)
Vanadium Oxide un-cooled focal plane arrays
160×120 (output image resolution is 320×240)
8 μm to 14 μm
Less than 40mK (25°C), F# = 1.1
Lens Focal Length
Field of View